On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 2:04 PM, Fuchs, Martin <
martin.fu...@trendchiller.com> wrote:

> I have IPSec from my iPhone To pfsense here...
> Have a look at the Forums. It took some Time but now it works...

I found in the forum that it requires pfSense 2.0.  Does that still stand
true?

And do you configure it via pfSense GUI or a manual hack to the racoon
config file?

I don't find a definitive answer on the forum at all, just a bunch of try
this try that and speculation followed by a bunch of "doesn't work for me"
and "works for me, sorta".

The closest I've found is
http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,24752.msg130558/topicseen.html#msg130558

Is that the current "state of the art" for iPhone -> pfSense VPN?  It seems
to be in conflict with how I want mobile client settings for my "road
warrior" network VPNs, such as my home office.  Ie, I do not want to have a
virtual address pool for those connections.