Op 11-4-2011 22:46, Paul Mather schreef:
> On Apr 11, 2011, at 12:19 PM, Vick Khera wrote:
>
> Funnily enough, I had tried OpenVPN in this environment quite a while
> ago (not with pfSense, though) but gave up because I couldn't get
> Tunnelblick working smoothly.  I don't remember exactly what problems I
> was having, but I think routing and private DNS resolution seem to ring
> a bell.  Has the Tunnelblick client improved in the last two years or so?

Viscosity works really well for me. No issues resuming from sleeping or
hibernating either. Split DNS works fine too.

> I figured folks would suggest using OpenVPN instead of IPsec. :-)  I had
> hoped to avoid doing that because I want to minimise the amount of
> third-party client software I need to deploy.  Plus, I don't know how
> well-supported OpenVPN is on devices such as the iPad and iPhone.  But,

There is no support for OpenVPN on the idevices. Blame apple for not
including tun tap support in their ios. My suggestion would be to
contact Apple on getting that supported.

Regards,

Seth