certain kinds of sounds (like the hindu om, which has to produced while
breathing in) or known to slow the universe down, including the electrons in
loudspeaker wires - even extremely snake-y wires. the result after a time is
that the electrons pool in the wire and form a bose-einstein condensate. (no i
did not read about this in the wireless world). i dont like bose loudspeakers
so it is not subliminal advertising either. umashankar

i have published my poems. read (or buy) at http://stores.lulu.com/umashankar