Hi All,

Just an echo... the ATK web page is down at the moment. (Has been since
before Christmas. Argh!)

The problem appears to be something just a bit more than 'trivial'. We're
working on it, and hopefully will have the site live soon. Apologies to
everyone for the inconvenience!

My kind regards,

*Joseph Anderson*

*http://www.ambisonictoolkit.net/ <http://www.ambisonictoolkit.net/>*