Hello Jörn,

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 12:52 PM, Jörn Nettingsmeier <
netti...@stackingdwarves.net> wrote:

> Of course, that does not take into account dual-band decoding. But if we
> express the cross-over filters as another convolution and split the
> decoding matrix into a hf and lf part, we can also throw both halves of the
> decoder together and do everything in one go.

Yep... if we want to do multi-band decoding (not just dual), we can throw
that into the FIR kernels that are generated. This is how the HRTF decoder
kernels for the ATK are constructed.

(Yeah, I should write a paper detailing _exactly_ what we do... )

My best,
Jo

*Joseph Anderson*

*http://www.ambisonictoolkit.net/ <http://www.ambisonictoolkit.net/>*