On 01/27/2016 10:02 AM, florian.came...@orf.at wrote:
Hello,

may I point you to the AES Monograph on Binaural Technology by Rozenn Nicol,
published on 2010. Rozenn has nicely summarised most of the issues which have
been discussed
here lately, and she provides an extensive list of references (more than 200!).
Well worth reading
(35$ for AES members).

i've been eyeing this one for a while (it's advertised in every new issue of the AES journal...), but your recommendation finally made me order it. thanks!

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net