Although this thread is based on engineering and the scientific method, I
would like to point out that all the developers of ambisonic microphones
are doing a great job offering tools in a sector that is difficult for the
industry to follow and more difficult for the average consumer to grasp.
Not to mention that Ambisonics doesn't have the money backing and marketing
power of commercial proprietary formats, besides the fact that it's a
pretty elegant solution to spatial audio.

Everybody in the commercial immersive audio sector already has a difficult
job, which sometimes seems like a dead end.

For us engineers and/or scientists, one decibel makes a difference, but we
all should be proud and happy that we have so many nice toys to create,
which is the ultimate cause.

I personally like to thank everybody who worked or shared input in this
endeavor!

Major kudos! :-)

*Pan Athen*
SoundFellas <https://soundfellas.com/>, *MediaFlake Ltd
<http://mediaflake.com/>*
Digital Media Services, Content, and Tools