Thank you Len

Now I know it isn't that one.

Glad i didn't say 'certain', and never have. If you think 'I' have, then
I'm not sure why.

Miss quotes aside..

My point was that one doesn't have to open the mic. One could get info,
from the outside.

Appologies if this has been misconstrued.

If you want I could redo quite a few of these comparisons again with my RME
pre-amps.
Would they be the day you are speaking of?

Best regrds

Steven