Hi Rafael,

Should the patch you gave me work against a normal 2.6.18-rc3 tree?
The patch command is telling me it can't find the file to patch at
input line 9 (which does not seem to point to a file).  Sorry if I'm
being dense but I don't know the expected syntax of the patch file.  I
ran 'patch -p0 < rafael_patch' form inside the kernel tree using the
attachment you gave me but yours seems to be using an -mm2 version of
the kernel.  If its a mistake I'm making I'll look at it later today
and try to figure out what it is but I can't do too much now because
I'm at work and can't spent time recompiling my kernel ;->  I
appreciate the help.

Pavel, sorry for the HTML post -- I was using gmail and didn't notice
that it was doing that.

cheers,
Sheer