Dana, thanks for your response.  I don't have much to add at this time except
to say that even though you might believe YBD is foredoomed to fail, it
behooves us to support them, so long as it can be done without confrontation,
if for no more than the learning experience.  I, for one, am curious what
would happen, if after you let the sun shine in with everything out in the
open, what would be the responses of both DBD and EPA.  It would help to be
more familiar with the agendas of both these organizations, with whom we will
have to continue to deal with in the future.  Glenn