I put together a similar type of unit for a buddy's RV,  Webasto engine heater
around 44000btu and a rad/fan from a Hyundai - never tried BD or SVO but toasty
25deg C in the dead of winter (-20)on D2.  Has anyone done any mods to one of
these units for SVO? Lots of exp with diesel heater (I'm a truck mechanic) Seems
12vdc  10A operation and built in circulating pump would lend itself well to off
grid apps