Graham,

Did you already built your new house? Leaking floor in concrete, I
hope that you did not install copper pipes in it. It was a long time,
around 30 years, since I heard anyone do this.

If the special plastic pipes for heated floors is against your goals,
then you take a substantial risk, otherwise http://www.wirsbo.com/
and find the distributor in your area.

No joints in the floor.

Hakan