--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "Darryl Wagoner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
 (not to mention over $200 billion
> > spent when children go
> > hungry without health care right here in America).  I
> > for one expect a
> > higher standard of proof and reason then we got from
> > this administration.
>
> Yes, let's not mention it because it isn't true!  There are all
sorts of
> food programs for children in this country and free or low cost
health
> insurance for children. Any hungry children or ones in need of
medical
> are in that condition because the parent(s) refuse to ask for help!

You don't work in social services do you?  I can state with
certainty that there are many children in inner city Indianapolis
that don't have enough quality food to eat or access to adequate
health care.  I know because I see their parents on a daily basis.
And, believe me, their parents ask repeatedly for help.  It's just
not available.  I also know for a fact that these problems exist to
an even greater degree in the isolation of rural areas right here in
our own country.  So, before you go spouting about what is and isn't
true, please check the facts.

Brian