You should check out:
http://www.in.gov/fssa/programs/chip/healthcare1.html for children
health care.

I live in New Hampshire which is a very cheap state when comes to
funding any social servers and they have something like this program.  I
know the feds has food stamps and WIC.  I sure there is much more.  This
was just a quick check on the Indiana web site to find this.  So I guess
my facts are correct, at least when it comes to health care.  I would be
willing to bet that I could find some program in Indianapolis that would
be willing to feed children that can't afford food.

I would win my bet.  I just did a search on "Indiana food stamps" and
found the rules, applications and guidelines at:
http://www.in.gov/fssa/families/stamps/.  So you can go back to those
people and tell them someone from out of state was able to find how to
get them food stamps and health care for their children.

73

--
Darryl Wagoner - WA1GON
Past President - Nashua Area Radio Club