Rick Bullotta wrote:
> After this type of divisiveness, must we wonder why SVG is having
> trouble gaining significant traction...?

What divisiveness? John Dowdell is being his usual liar and spreading
FUD like "in Europe, SVG was forced because of 3GPP" and as usual hasn't
done any homework, checked a single fact, and is making statements that
can be easily proven wrong. He's not answering questions that are being
asked in kindness and honesty, just repeating false statement upon false
statement in the hope that someone will believe it if it's repeated
enough. I feel that we've been once again more than polite enough in
answering him.

I must say that I'm sad to see a company that did so much cool stuff for
many years having fallen so low.

And in case you hadn't noticed, SVG has gained and continues to gain
significant traction. It's the darling of the mobile world.

--
Robin Berjon
   Research Scientist