OK, if it did it correctly, I sent a patch via git with Bernoulli
equations added to the source.  By the way, I must say that that guide
to git was well written.  Good job with that.

I was wondering, should the test file be updated with tests for the
new types of ODE's that I implement or should that wait until the
patch is accepted?

For now, I will be focusing on my application (as well as my school
work), but now that I know how to patch the system, I might fix a few
of those easy bugs you linked to.