@Sergey, I think Ondrej's point is that installing dependencies is not
as easy as I have suggested. I guess this is open for debate.

There is probably also a psychological barrier. `mpmath` is the only
hard requirement for running sympy, and having it bundled permits the
project to say that it has no dependencies (to be fair, I was left
with the impression that most of mpmath was developed under the
umbrella of sympy).