> Also, are there any people that speak all the other languages I see so much 
> of?

Although my German language skills are scant compared to 15 years ago,
I can still read enough to review some of the German feeds.  As for
the Russian feeds, most of those that I've seen don't have a language
tag (or are marked as English) so I mark those for repair.  I'm no
help on the Japanese feeds and other common languages in the queue,
though.

--
Stuart Whitmore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.just-stuart.com/


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to