I agree that there should be something to weed out the INVALID feeds at least, 
I don't mind reviewing if the feed is good. I just HATE WEEDING, that's why I 
don't garden.
See ya,
J.

My Blog 
http://mcbsconsulting.blogspot.com


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Carl Starrett 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2005 1:43 PM
  Subject: [syndic8] Re: Has the syndic8 concept been overwhelmed?


  The first line should have been "I also wonder if reviewers are like
  many personal blogs..."
  --- In [email protected], "Carl Starrett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  >
  > I also wonder of reviewes are like many personal blogs: abandoned 
  > after the novelty wore off.  Perhaps there should be a requirement 
  > that each review review a minimum number of feeds per month just to 
  > keep us coming back to review feeds.
  > 
  > --- In [email protected], "mel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  > >
  > > I agree, can we not just take a hard line on non-val feeds and 
  > reject out of hand, skip the notes, fixer etc concept? It's seems 
  > we're doing the button pushing for people who should be wearing long 
  > enough pants to do that for themselves?
  > > m
  >






  If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  (this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

  To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
  http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
  (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

  To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit 
http://www.syndic8.com/ 



------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

    a..  Visit your group "syndic8" on the web.
      
    b..  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      
    c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to