That's definitely a great idea. I believe that the Syndic8 API
has all that you should need to do this. If not, let me know
what's missing and I will implement it ASAP.

Jeff;

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:32:34 -0000, "Lutz Schroeer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> --- In [email protected], Jeff Barr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Your turn...
> 
> I still like the idea of an offline tool for syndic8, primarily for
> reviewing. I would volunteer writing an application for Windows (in
> Delphi PE2005) or maybe an OS independant one if I have the time to
> learn a GUI framework for Python.
> 
> Lutz
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
> 
> To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
> http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
> (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)
> 
> To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit
> http://www.syndic8.com/ 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
>  
> 
> 


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to