I can review feeds in English and French. I can remember enough German
to review a German feed with a subject I'm familiar with. Hopefully in a
few months/years I'll be able to review Japanese feeds on simple subjects... 
I hope we have Japanese and Chinese speaking reviewers, but I wouldn't
be surprised if all this was too english-centered, as it is about technology. 
Maybe trying to recruit reviewers outside the english-speaking world
would be nice, but as the syndic8 interface is only in English, I don't
think syndic8 is ready for that...


> On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:33:52 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote :

>I agree with you regarding seeing so many bad feeds.
>Also, are there any people that speak all the other languages I see so
>much of?
>See ya,
>J.
>
>My Blog 
>http://mcbsconsulting.blogspot.com
>


-- 
 ______________________________________________________________
| S O
| P H-                http://sophie-g.net/
|_I_E__________________________________________________________



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to