2012/5/21 Timothée Giet <anim...@gmail.com>:
> -"Bline": "Spline" (but I agree that Bline did the job, just it's not a
> "real word" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B_Line) )

With "Spline" we fall into the same situation as with "Encapsulate"
thing - If user have no knowledge of high-mathematics, then "Spline"
term should be explained: "Spline is just a curve thing". ^__^

> Also a big warning notice on the website frontpage, the forums, etc… to warn
> everyone.

Good idea.

> Konstantin's plan sounds good. I can take a part of the doc to fix.
> Konstantin, can you organize this (count how much people are doing it, then
> split the work and assign it to each person…)?

Yes, I can take organization of documentation review.
I need to know who else is willing to help and their availability/schedule.
Also I will need a final word from Carlos about code changes.

K.

--
http://morevnaproject.org/