Wow!
I think that you are on to something.
Let's start WWT.
We'll capture their interest with the wacked out stuff and then once they
catch on we'll have them for the real stuff.
I can picture something like the roller derby 400. Helmets, shin
guards,elbow pads-all included.
The mile team race could take on a whole new meaning.
The fans could have dart guns and try to hit the pole vaulters.
Acuff could wear the same outfit that she had in Rolling Stone.
I can't wait.
Harold