I'm in favor of airstrips, but I would make airstrip a subcategory of
runway. So tagging an airstrip as runway is not wrong if you don't know any
better.

Anyway, is there a way to know if a runway is an airstrip from aerial
photos? Is grass surface enough to make something an airstrip? Does this
depend on the country/region? What if a grassy runway has a big light that
helps landing, is it a runway then? What if there is a very small fee to
land there. What's the line between them?

Janko

pon, 9. lis 2017. u 15:38 Dave Swarthout <daveswarth...@gmail.com> napisao
je: