On Fri, 2020-08-07 at 15:09 +0100, Jez Nicholson wrote:
> I saw parking_space=takeaway riding on the coattails of the original
> post....is this not a waiting time restriction? Does it merit its own
> value? Perhaps I'm against it because we don't AFAIK have these in
> the UK?

I am not 100% sure but McDonalds that have a drive through have special
spaces where you are told to wait if your order is taking a long time
to clear the queue. Is that what this means?

We also have loading bays where you can stop for a few minutes to
collect things you have bought and cannot carry to the car park, there
is no specific time limit here but you are expected to not be far away.
Again is that what this means.

Phil (trigpoint)