Hmm, It's been almost a month since the last message in this
import-related thread. I hope for a date planned so we can follow
through with the plan, since it seems pretty complete.

If Andrew Davidson is still interested, his script could help match and
add the nodes into the relationships and possibly flag discrepancies in
names.

Is anyone interested in reviving this effort?