Personally for Flanders I wouldn't worry to much. Lets wait maybe a a year or 2
to get the municipals time to correct/update their borders in AGIV (GRB).
But form the things I compared, I found the current borders to be are rather
good.

I'm going to assume they are rather old too. As such they have probably been
created using: maps obtained from various sources, signposts, ...

Some-one else might be able to shed more light on this.