Well, it depends on your definition of vastly :)
(I haven't looked at the size of the differences yet)

I was talking about municipal borders (admin_level=8), postal codes as in
your example are a wholly different beast, one I wouldn't want to tackle
right now.
But yes, they have a lot of things sticking to them too.

So when is our next hackathon to work on things like this?

Joost @
Openstreetmap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/joostjakob> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joost-schouppe/48/939/603> | Meetup