Thanks Sam. Now hopefully no one on the other boards will rip into me for daring to import. :) You might also want to look at the MLI provincial forest data and the other goodies on the admin. boundaries list. (I don't know what you are interested in). Sadly with the exception of the Winnipeg Transit, the City of Winnipeg doesn't believe in open data.

Sam