On 26/03/11 16:33, Samuel Dyck wrote:

So there is poor communication between the board and the community? I
hate to argue, but the License change still has a large TODO notice next
to the "No" option. This is a problem.

As I thought I had explained that "community update" was not a communication from the board or LWG or anybody else official so I'm not sure how you can read into it anything about communication between the board and the community.

I have no idea what TODO notice you are talking about - obviously code changes will be needed to implement future phases of the implementation plan and I understand that those are in progress.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/