I see, my bad. I'm just a little frustrated about the lack of communication. I should say that I have already accepted the new terms (sorry Sam).

On 11-03-26 11:48 AM, Tom Hughes wrote:
On 26/03/11 16:42, Samuel Dyck wrote:

"*Decline*. You do not agree to the new OpenStreetMap Contributor Terms
and, specifically, you refuse to re-license your existing contributions
for use under the ODbL. (TODO: add more on what this means)." Here.
<http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/License/We_Are_Changing_The_License#What_Are_The_Choices.3F>

I think that's just out of date, like so much in the wiki. New users signing up are sent to a different wiki page when they decline:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributor_Terms_Declined

Stage 3 is is very late, and no reason is given as to why.

I believe the main reason is because of the ongoing attempt to improve the contributor terms to deal with various issues which people raised with them. Unfortunately reworking them takes time because of the need to keep passing each draft over to the lawyers for review.

As for the update, why is it not monitored?

I don't know - maybe the board has established a Community Monitoring Group yet? Maybe you should suggest it to them?

You seem to have me confused with somebody in authority ;-)

Tom