There are 3032 roads I've entered so that would take a long time to do it
manually. I'm just looking up licensing - it was all created by me,
however, I downloaded a shapefile to get the end points for roads I needed
to line up with outside our county. It also had parameter fields that they
also needed. Because I built mine on top of that I figured I better check.

*Jason Carlson*

IT/GIS Administrator

*403.772.3793*

*Starland County*
*Morrin, AB  *
*(403) 772-3793*
*www.starlandcounty.com <http://www.starlandcounty.com/>*

*Our organization accepts no liability for the content of this email, or
for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information
provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. The
content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by
mistake, please inform us by an email reply and then delete the message. It
is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this
message to anyone. *