Okay, I'll scrap the idea of importing roads - mostly because they are
already there - just off skew but a dozen or more meters in many places. I
wrote software to fix most of our issues in our area - maybe there is an
API to do the same with OSM and I can volunteer some skills there.

As a side note, what about point data. I have a bunch of rural addresses
that I could upload as point data and it would be a lot easier to do the
initial import at least if I can get a hold of those guidelines so I can
set it up right the first time :) You know where I can find those?

*Jason Carlson*

IT/GIS Administrator

*403.772.3793*

*Starland County*
*Morrin, AB  *
*(403) 772-3793*
*www.starlandcounty.com <http://www.starlandcounty.com/>*

*Our organization accepts no liability for the content of this email, or
for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information
provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. The
content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by
mistake, please inform us by an email reply and then delete the message. It
is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this
message to anyone. *