 From: Martijn van Exel <m...@rtijn.org>
To: Russell Deffner <russ...@russelldeffnerconsulting.com>
Cc: OSM US Talk <talk-us@openstreetmap.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Talk-us] Neighborhoods / Zillow

Russ -- Yes, MR2 will have the ability to work on a specific location (likely
to be specified as a point + radius, or bbox).
What do you mean by correlating place values, correlating with what?
Rural areas are not as important for neighborhood coverage I would say.

I think this is a good idea but have some suggested considerations.

--
Martijn van Exel
http://oegeo.wordpress.com/