Thanks for the feedback. I probably need to try JOSM again.

How about copy right? Can we use from the published Gautrain maps as
source? In the case of public transport surely it is public domain??

We always come back to this, apologies, but it does seem a bit different
with a public transport vs propriety. We are after all not copying the map,
simply the stops and the route?? Alternatively do we ask permission?

Regards,
John