On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Joseph Booker<j...@neoturbine.net> wrote:
> According to
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Relation:type%3Dstop ,
> it seems like you would just have 3 relations. The first relation would
> include the node for the top intersection and the two streets with the
> stop signs.

Yes, you are right, with the current proposal we needs only 3
relations and no split. The disadvantage is that you have to split if
the stop is only on one side of the intersection. I also see that the
proposal includes the case when all ways have a stop then you have one
relation with the intersection node only.
Why am I so stupid that I tag traffic_lights since years with the
stupid single intersection node and missed a relation for that ;-)
Pieren