> [still not enough :)]
>
> For moderating: right now I moderated several photos until I cam onto a
> visible license plate. This I masked and added the tag licenceplate,
> left the masking area, clicked "mark as safe" and "save" - and then an
> error showed up:
> | There was an error saving your changes
>
> Now moderating is stuck at this one photo, I can't go on. Marking as
> unsafe and saving the change gives no reaction of any kind.

I've got the same issue.

I'm stuck on an image that I wanted to add a mask to, and it said the same
thing "There was an error saving your changes". I can't load any more images
to moderate whilst I've still got this one - and I can't seem to be able to
do anything at all with this image.

Some way of being able to download more images to moderate (say, so that you
have around 10) even if you've got one left would be good here.

A couple more bugs;

It took half an hour for my authentication e-mail to arrive. Someone else on
IRC said the same. Some others report it being instant.

Also, I've mistakenly uploaded an image without geolocation in the exif (I
haven't pushed it towards moderation yet). Any chance we could have the
option to remove an image?

On Internet Explorer - the map fails to display on the main page. Also, when
trying to mask-sections of a photo on IE, it appears that you are selecting
something - but the mask is not blacked out - and no area is actually
selected.

On Firefox, I can see the map with thumbnail images in some places. I can't
see any way of seeing larger images. Is that functionality to be added, or
is it a bug?

Richard