malenki wrote:

[still not enough :)]

For moderating: right now I moderated several photos until I cam onto a
visible license plate. This I masked and added the tag licenceplate,
left the masking area, clicked "mark as safe" and "save" - and then an
error showed up:
| There was an error saving your changes

Now moderating is stuck at this one photo, I can't go on. Marking as
unsafe and saving the change gives no reaction of any kind.

Besides there seems to be no way (atm) to edit several pictures in a
row. MArking some and clicking "mask sections" showed up only the
first.

Regards
malenki
(I hope you don't mind me sing this thread fur bug reports.)