De : 2012-09-20 Lester Caine <lester at lsces.co.uk>
> Pieren - please stop banging on about this - we know that the current process
is flawed but it WAS
> put in place when problems arose in the Canadian
imports, and it IS current practice. If one 'local group'
> is treated as a 'special case' then we will get into a cycle of 'me to' so
> please lets
not got there.

Lester

I am a canadian contributor since jan 2010 and follow the Talk-Ca list. I dont
remember a lot of discussions about this since then. Just some people
expressing that they dont like imports by principle and prefer having fun
mapping from gps traces.

How much problems? How much discussions? Any consensus? Where and when?

Pierre