Pieren wrote:
Check the list of arguments presented here for the mandatory separate account:

Pieren - please stop banging on about this - we know that the current process is flawed but it WAS put in place when problems arose in the Canadian imports, and it IS current practice. If one 'local group' is treated as a 'special case' then we will get into a cycle of 'me to' so please lets not got there.

In your particular case, there are arguments either way, and it may be appropriate for someone to say sorry, I don't know that anybody has particularly done anything wrong - on either side! - it is just a matter of miss-understanding what people are saying? On both sides?

Lets move all this energy into fixing the process and getting a robust mechanism moving forward!

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL