Am 20.09.2012 22:38, schrieb Christian Rogel:

So, as we have a DWG a making tremendous efforts for maintaining a good policy for the data (including the boring chase of proprietary ones), it may happen and it will happen more and more that a projected decision exceed the field of the data
policy to jump into a "political" field.

I believe one of the issues here is the categorization of the separate account requirement as political, when I suspect most would see it as a purely administrative/technical matter and the textual change as a clarification of existing policy well within the remit of the DWG.

I would like to make it very clear that the policy is being applied evenly, there was for example a 50'000 man hole import in Germany (in one city nota bene) a couple of weeks ago that ran in to similar issues and caused a minor ruckus. In no way is the French community being singled out. The sheer volume of the cadastre import is simply making it more likely that there are more French mappers importing data at a such level that they will catch the attention of the DWG.

Simon