FWIW, I'm interested to see the disagreeing parties to get together and work
out a solution, I'm a friend of subsidiarity, but we clearly have a couple of
OSM-global issues to solve:

- proper tracking of imports given current technical limitations
- ideal solutions and the path there
- clarification of proper level of subsidiarity for import best practices

On Oct 19, 2012, at 6:50 AM, Christian Quest <cqu...@openstreetmap.fr> wrote:

> No problem for me as long as the process in setting such hard rules is
> transparent, community driven and reaches a consensus which is
> obviously not the case at all stages here.
> That's why I ask questions about governance... but nobody seems to be
> interested and prefer to keep on focusing the dedicated account/import
> issue which maybe seen as a way to avoid talking about governance.

>>> But you already have it ( Christian Quest <cqu...@openstreetmap.fr>; and
>>> Sly sly (sylvain letuffe) <li...@letuffe.org>; ).
>>> They have proposed to make the link between DWG and French Community
>>>

>>> Cheers
>>> Julien
>>
>> In the sentence you miss the part "and getting them to use dedicated
>> accounts", I'm not sure the 2 candidates support this idea ...

> --
> Christian Quest - OpenStreetMap France - http://openstreetmap.fr/u/cquest

Alex Barth
http://twitter.com/lxbarth