On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdre...@gmail.com>wrote:

> So storing a few hundred extra ways in the database had been the easiest
>> and most practical solution. The way do no harm to anybody. So just keep
>> them for a while until all functionality has been migrated to different
>> tools.
>>

> +1, that's what I wrote. I thought the only question we're still
> discussing is how to deal with outdated outlines (better keep/ignore them
> when outdated so maybe someone can update them, or simply delete them).

It's not only for outdated outlines. As said, it is not a map feature, it's
just for some comfort during edition (would consider the same for mapping
party cakes). What was the "easiest and most pratical solution" can be
tolerated if it is temporary or until editors provide other means like the
plugin mentioned earlier.

Pieren