On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 7:47 PM, Pieren <pier...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's not only for outdated outlines. As said, it is not a map feature, it's
> just for some comfort during edition (would consider the same for mapping
> party cakes). What was the "easiest and most pratical solution" can be
> tolerated if it is temporary or until editors provide other means like the
> plugin mentioned earlier.

Hi Pieren,
  For our information, would you mind explaining how it helps to have
these boundaries in the database? I just don't get it - if I'm
editing, and I see one of these boundaries, either: a) it lines up
with the edge of the imagery, in which case it tells me nothing new
(ie: I can already see there's no imagery!), or b) it's wrong. I
usually delete it if b :)

I'm sure I'm missing something though - what's the use case where it's helpful?

Steve