Am 01.12.2013 11:25, schrieb Lester Caine:
> And I still need to find out where the 'export' is intended to go? Is
> that were we should be able to create embeded frames or somewhere
> else? Share does not provide the material and hacking the code
> manually is not something novice users can do easily. In the past my
> clients could play with this, but at present there is nothing suitable.

Lester

I think you may be simply overseeing something or you are not clearly
stating what functionality you are missing that previously existed. To
embed a map with link to the main website, no more than a cut and paste
of the generated HTML code in the "Share" side bar is needed. If you
need something fancier than the one marker you can add there, you are
likely better off with umap.openstreetmap.fr or other umap instances.

A user hitting the "larger map" link will get the map with the "welcome
box" showing with a prominent link to the "Learn more" page which does a
far better job of laying out what the project is about than anything we
had available within one click on the old site. If you think that there
is important information missing for data  consumers then please make a
suggestion (I suppose I could argue that the "Open Data" paragraph is
missing a sentence about and a link to actually obtaining the data).

Simon