Rob

The problem is that there are only just over 21'000 wikidata tags in OSM
at this point in time (according to taginfo). Given the subject matter,
it could well be that Edwards code could match 21'000 of them. And yes
that would imply a lot of wasted effort, leading to my conclusions being
just the opposite of yours....

Simon