I found a few McDonald's that are not what you think they are. In OSM
there is a McDonald's confectionery shop in Mexico, a McDonald's
supermarket in Missouri, and a McDonald's kitchen store in New
Hampshire that are not fast food restaurants. Looks like you need to
be careful when fixing these.

This is due to weirdness in trademark laws where sometimes companies
in different categories are allowed to use the same trademark - e.g.
Apple Inc. and Apple Records.

I am pretty confident that any fast food/restaurant that is called
McDonald's is what you think it is though. Most of the time (at least
with suburban locations) you can tell that it is a McDonald's from the
aerial imagery.