True indeed. What this means, is that there can be a 'mismatch' between the
Wikipedia tag and the Wikidata tag, if the Wikidata tag is more specific
than what Wikipedia wants to create pages for.

It's normal that this happens, as both projects have a different notion of
notability. Aldi Nord and Aldi Süd will definitely not be the only cases of
this. In fact I would expect this to happen very often.

At least to me it happens quite a lot that I want to create an article on
Wikpedia, but the powers that be don't consider the subject notable.

Often this is a person with a street named after him or her. Or a bus line.
But it could be a single statue in a park, or a part of a collection in a
museum. So there will be many things we map that will have Wikidata items,
but not Wikipedia articles. And some where our information is more specific
that what WP has. Wikidata is actually an opendata project that stands
closer to OSM than WP, or it certainly can be.

Polyglot