Mar 1, 2019, 2:51 AM by mikel.ma...@gmail.com:

> ODbL doesn't specify how attribution needs to happen, or anything about
> equivalence with other attribution. So even if OSMF were to take on
> enforcement, there's nothing to specific to enforce.

Untrue, see

"You must include a notice associated with
the Produced Work reasonably calculated to make any Person that uses,
views, accesses, interacts with, or is otherwise exposed to the Produced
Work aware that Content was obtained from the Database, Derivative
Database, or the Database as part of a Collective Database, and that it
is available under this License."

in ODBL https://www.opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/1.0/
<https://www.opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/1.0/>

> (And I recommend we drop the whole license shaming shenanigans -- we should
> accept that OSM has won and we are not the underdogs any more. )

I disagree. If Facebook uses OSM maps then they must obey our rules and let
people know
who is an author of maps. If they disagree with them - well, Facebook is free
to obtain map data
 from competition.