Hello! Hope everything is well. I am trying to add trees to OSM in an
automated way via python. Of course, these are real trees that I do not
want to add manually. I am planning to run the script every 30 minutes to
process about 100 trees at a time, creating 7 changests for every run/30
min interval. Hence, every 30 minutes 7 changesets will be created, each
having about 14 trees/nodes. These trees will be relatively close around a
central GPS point. The comment would be similar to "Adding 14 trees all
clustered around X GPS coordinate." Does the community have any concern or
suggestions for this? Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you all
soon.